Football-Cross Country-Soccer-Basketball-Indoor Track-Wrestling-Swimming-Baseball-Lacrosse-Track and Field-Tennis-Golf[-Rifle Team
Our Student/Athletes Need Your Support!
History: Originally founded in 1954 the association brought BHS athletics to new heights. All monies from the association went to helping all student/athletes and our sports program. The association was dissolved in 2000.
Mission: Reestablish the Benedictine Athletic Association. All monies will go to the betterment of all the athletic teams at BHS.
There will be two membership levels:
- BAA Booster $150
- BAA VIP Coach's Club $750
Members will receive up to four passes to all athletic home events ($25 for additional passes). Passes are not good for invitationals or tournaments. Benedictine students are admitted free.
VIP Coach's Club:
- Two VIP passes for all home athletic events (tournaments included)
- Full page ad in the Diamond Springs BCCC program (A $450 value)
- Hospitality room at the Diamond Springs BCCC
- Admission for two to The Gathering
- Special parking and recognition at all football games
- Special entrance at all basketball games
- Numbered reserved parking at home basketball games
Our 2009 graduating class will have fifteen Cadet athletes playing at the next level.
We need your support. Looking forward to seeing you at the games.
W. Barry Gibrall'64