Corporate Internship Program
- Forges partnerships with local businesses and nonprofit organizations.
- Provides personalized philanthropic opportunities for local businesses.
- Gives high-achieving, underprivileged students the opportunity for a rigorous education.
- Provides trade experience and community service opportunities.
- Is dependent on Corporate resources.
- Non-profit service work
- Internship opportunities for Cadets.
- Attract and develop future employees.
- Heightened morale through mentoring opportunities.
- Commitment to local underprivileged families.
- Commitment to local educational needs.
- Enhances public relations.
- Tax deductible sponsorship.
Freshmen and sophomore Cadets will either intern directly at their sponsor or perform community service in the name of sponsoring corporation(s) if corporation not suitable for under-16 work.
- Cadets will perform a total of 250 hours of work annually.
- Junior and senior Cadets will intern at a sponsoring corporation.
- Cadets will complete 250 hours of work annually.
- BCIP Manager will be the point of contact for corporate and non-profit partners. BCIP Manager will handle all areas of logistical matters:
- Job counseling
- Evaluation meetings