Benedictine “Middies” Lacrosse
Middle School Lacrosse Program
The first official day of the spring season will be February 18, 2019 go until May 3, 2019. Practices will be held Monday-Friday from 4:45 pm - 6:00 pm until March 10 (Daylight Savings Time) where we will then go from 5:00 pm- 6:30 pm the remainder of the season.
In the event of having enough numbers for a Junior Varsity team, certain 8th graders will be welcome to practice and play games with the team as long as they participate in the Middies program also.
- 1 Team (possibly 2 depending on numbers)
- Classes 2023, 2024, 2025 are welcome.
Each player must supply his own equipment: Stick, Helmet, Gloves, Shoulder Pads, Arm Pads, Mouth Guard.
February 18th- May 3rd.
Cost: Registration fee of $125/child.
- November 12th- February 9th
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday (4:30 pm-6:00 pm) and Saturday (10:00 am- 11:30 am).
- These workouts will vary between full contact and helmets and gloves so be sure to get on Coach Foley's weekly email list to get the updates! Wearing full sweats is highly recommended.
- We realize the 4:30 pm start time may be difficult for some, but do not let this stop you from coming- come when you can!
We will open our team shop twice before the season starts. You will need to make sure you buy the game shorts as they will be mandatory to have for game days! The first one will be open November 12th- November 26th. The second team shop will be open in early January. These are great gift ideas for birthdays and the upcoming holidays! The gear will be sent to Benedictine where you will be able to pick up your exclusive BCP Lax gear from Coach Foley-- BE SURE TO CHECK THIS PAGE FOR THE LINK AND GET ON COACH FOLEY'S EMAIL LIST!
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please email Coach Foley at firstname.lastname@example.org