Functions of the PTO
Comprised of the Headmaster, Assistant Headmaster, Faculty and Parents or Guardians of currently enrolled students, the Benedictine PTO shall:
- Promote the education and spiritual welfare of the students by encouraging the ideals of Christian education and an active religious life.
- Foster improved understanding of the mutual educational responsibilities of students, parents and faculty.
- Work in conjunction with the Abbot, Headmaster and Assistant Headmaster.
- Encourage and promote the continued development and growth of the school and the general principles of Catholic education.
- Serve as liaisons for important school and external organizations.
- Host special events throughout the school year.
- Provide hospitality services for school events and activities.
- Provide support services for the school and its functions.
- Support the needs of the school through any funds generate.
Major events include:
|New Family Picnic||Aug. 25||Senior Class|
|Cookie Friday (Cadet Shop)||Continuous||Yes|
|Back-to-School Night||Aug. 29||Yes|
|Pep Rally||Aug. 31|
|Field Day||Sep. 14|
|Freshman Hop||Sep. 14|
|Sponsors Review||Sep. 20|
|Mother/Son Dinner||Nov. 3|
|Faculty Christmas Purse||Dec. 17|
|Christmas Decorating||Nov. 26-27|
|Sponsors Ball||Dec. 1|
|Grandparents Luncheon||Dec. 7|
|Lessons & Carols||Dec. 11|
|BCCC Tournament||Dec. 26-29|
|Father/Son Dinner||March 16|
|Teacher Appreciation Luncheon||Early May|
|Stock Teacher Lounge||Continuous|