Functions of the PTO
Comprised of the Headmaster, Assistant Headmaster, Faculty and Parents or Guardians of currently enrolled students, the Benedictine PTO shall:
- Promote the education and spiritual welfare of the students by encouraging the ideals of Christian education and an active religious life.
- Foster improved understanding of the mutual educational responsibilities of students, parents and faculty.
- Work in conjunction with the Abbot, Headmaster and Assistant Headmaster.
- Encourage and promote the continued development and growth of the school and the general principles of Catholic education.
- Serve as liaisons for important school and external organizations.
- Host special events throughout the school year.
- Provide hospitality services for school events and activities.
- Provide support services for the school and its functions.
- Support the needs of the school through any funds generate.
Major events include: