In 2013, our students bid farewell to our downtown campus to take up their studies at a new campus, part of the pristine Mary Mother of the Church Abbey along the James River.
The benefits of the new location include:
- 50 acres at the new campus versus two acres at the old campus.
- 28 classrooms at the new campus versus 21 at the old campus.
- A/V technology in every classroom, WIFI coverage for the entire campus, larger library and more computers.
- Four science labs at the new campus versus two science labs at the old campus.
- Larger art classrooms and dedicated band and choir classroom.
- Less transportation time to sports practices, fewer early dismissals for extra-curricular activities.
- Weight room, wrestling room, tennis courts along with athletic fields are all on campus.