- What are the library hours?
- Do you need a library card to check out books?
- For how long may you check a book out?
- How many books may you check out?
- What are the fines for overdue books?
The fine for an overview book is $.20 per day, with a maximum fine of $3.00 per item. If a book is damaged or lost, the student will be charged the current replacement cost of the item. All books must be returned and all fines paid in order for students to receive their semester and end of year report cards.